1. AmethystPurchase Link: Amethyst loose gemstone cabochon mix shaped Amethyst is a purple quartz and it is transparent. Amethysts are of two types – oriental amethyst and occidental amethyst. The two types differ in composition, but the names are identical because of their identical colors. Different regions can produce an exclusive amethyst to the specific region. It is produced in Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Namibia, Zambia and some other countries in Africa. It is mined in Australia as well. Its shade ranges from violet purple to rose.
2. EmeraldPurchase link: Trillion Green Corundum Emerald Gemstone loose cabochon Emerald is a green form of Beryl that has its color due to chromium or vanadium, which gives it the brilliant green color. The name emerald is said to be originated from a word in Sanskrit, which means green. It has a hexagonal crystal structure that produces a brilliant green color. Emeralds are found in granites, metamorphic rocks, and mica schist. A number of the best varieties have been discovered in Bogota and South Africa.It is also obtained in Brazil, Russia, Pakistan, India, East Africa, Columbia and Madagascar. Its shade ranges from various shades of green to bluish green.
3. GarnetPurchase Link: Loose Garnet Faceted Cabochons Garnets consist of nesosilicates. The name originated from the ancient Greeks since its color was reminiscent of ‘granatum’ or pomegranate seeds. A garnet does not reveal cleavage, and therefore when they break under stress, pointed irregular fragments are formed. It is unearthed in the areas of Kenya, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Brazil, India, Canada, USA, Madagascar, Spain and the Czech Republic. It practically has all colors.
4. OpalPurchase link: Opal Collection Opal is a kind of quartz. The name originated from the Sanskrit word ‘upala’, meaning precious stone. Opals are incandescent and shimmering having inclusions of several colors. They exhibit a play of colors. Opals are in Mexico, USA, Brazil, Japan, Kenya, Honduras, Czechoslovakia, Canada, and Peru. However, the chief source of opals remains to be Australia. It has colors like white, black, orange, red, colorless, opalescent.
5. RubyPurchase Link: 1 Feet Ruby Connector Chain Ruby is a red category of Corundum which comprises aluminum oxide. The red color comes chiefly from chromium and titanium. Rubies naturally have imperfections, together with impurities of color. The name originated from the Latin word ‘ruber’, meaning red. Rubies rarely occur naturally and larger sizes more than 3 carats are extremely rare. They are obtained in numerous areas across the world like India, East Africa, South America, and the USA. Its colors are pinkish red, or deep, vivid red color.
6. SapphirePurchase Link: Multi-Layer 5 Strand Sapphire Necklace Sapphire can have any color of corundum except red (rubies). Corundum contains aluminum oxide. Sapphires are likely to be transparent or translucent with great extents of refraction. The sapphires which are the most wanted ones are commonly those having a strong blue color with a lot of life and sparkle. Sapphires are obtained in Brazil, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Kashmir, Madagascar, Thailand and Australia. It color shades are blue, pink, purple, yellow, orange, green, black and colorless.
7. TopazPurchase Link: 14mm AAA Natural Blue Topaz Faceted Cabochons Topaz is composed of fluorosilicate and can include trace elements causing various colors within it. The name originated from Greek ‘Topazion’ – an island in the Red Sea. Topaz is in Russia, Siberia, Sri Lanka, Brazil, China, Africa, Japan, Myanmar, Pakistan, Nigeria, Mexico, Australia, and USA. It's color is in the wide range of yellow, blue, peach, pink, green, gold, brown and red. Gems Diamonds by Shikha are suppliers of all types of gemstones and we can offer you the gemstone you want. If you would like to purchase a gem, simply move on to our shop section and delve into the sphere of cabochons!
There are many reputed Diamond and Gemstones sites selling conflict free jewellery making materials online for sale. Through your purchase you can acquire, the best quality from a range of options, make sure they provide you with.
*An exchange or refund policy.
*A certificate of authenticity.
*Options to acquire sample pieces of other materials.
*A quick response to your queries.
How do you order Gemstones during the pandemic?
We are living in uncertain times and it's best to be cautious not just with our spending but with our actions. If or if you don't own a business, you should carefully evaluate your budget because during a crisis the market will be difficult to read. So, access the situation before you spend.
Also, it is wise to be cautious when ordering packages online. Be careful to wear a mask, maintain distancing from the delivery person, and carefully sanitize not just the exterior of the packaging, but the contents as well, without damaging them.
Gems Diamonds by Shikha are suppliers of all types of gemstones and we can offer you the gemstone you want. If you would like to purchase a gem, simply move on to our shop section and delve into the sphere of cabochons!